1. All participants will have current USAT membership. Annual members must be in possession of a current USAT membership card
and photo ID for check in. One day memberships are available for those participants not currently USAT members.
2. All age group athletes must participate and compete in the age group division corresponding to the athlete’s age on December
31 of the year of the event.
3. Conduct themselves in a manner that is not offensive in any way to fellow participants, spectators, officials or volunteers
and is considered reasonable and acceptable in the community
4. No participant shall, at any time during the event, use or wear a hard cast, headset, radio, personal audio device, or any other
item deemed dangerous by the Head Referee. Any violation of this Section shall result in a variable time penalty.
1. Wetsuits will not be permitted.
2. Individual starts will be at 12 second intervals but this interval may be modified based on race day conditions.
3. Swimmers may touch and push off at each end of the pool between lengths but must be careful of other swimmers in the area.
1. Helmets will be put on and fastened before the bike is removed from the rack at the start of the bike leg.
2. Helmets will be worn at all times during the bike leg and will remain on the head and fastened until the bike is placed back
on the rack at the end of the bike leg.
3. Standard no draft rules apply to all competitors. Penalties will be enforced per USAT guidelines. All competitors will obey
directions of the representatives monitoring corners and run around locations. These personnel are in place to enforce the safety
of the event.
4. Mount and dismount points will be strictly enforced. Failure to comply with these points may result in immediate disqualification
and removal from the event.
1. Participants must run or walk the entire portion of the run course
2. Race numbers must be worn and visible from the front
USAT is the governing and sanctioning organization for the event and the current USA Triathlon competitive Rules will be strictly
enforced. The following list provides for the rules for commonly violated rules that will be carefully monitored during the event.
February 21, 2016 at the Sailfish Splash Park in Stuart, Florida